2014年1月25日 星期六

Joyrich Grand Opening in HongKong

Joyrich in HongKong Finally!

The hip-hop style street-wear Joyrich grandly opened in Gough Street, Central on Saturday (11 January 2014) . Thanks Joyrich for the invitation. And I enjoyed it so much. 





We are all from Starzpeople modeling agency. 
  
Oh! Almost forget to introduce him, Felix. He is my boyfriend. ^ ^
So nice to have these huge lollipops at the event. 



With Starzpeople model, Karl. We are wearing the baseball jacket from Joyrich. OHHHHH! Isn't it too nice?

It was too nice to meet her, the famous fashion blogger, Ceci. I like her style. Besides, lots of popular fashionista and also  bloggers were here at the party! Yeahhhhh!


MUST-DO item at the event! Taking instant photos with sweet and funny card boards!

And lastly, I want to share my outfit with all of you. It's not that outstanding, but just a simple little black dress.
Every woman must have a little black dress. <3 



With love, 
Kayan


沒有留言:

張貼留言