The show started at 5pm. And wow, our seats were at the first row.
Close up to my top. I am wearing a white t-shirt inside my fluffy coat. Thank you 2% again. I love my coat with pink and white stripes so much. Kawaii!
I was just too concentrated on the show and the pretty models so i forgot to took some photos for you all!
Basically 2% has 3 lines which are the Miffyx2%, +-x÷, WIP.
Personally I love the Miffy lines as I love colourful pieces. Colourful items are always eye-catching and wearing it makes me feel good. That's why I chose the pinky outfit from them!
Besides, I also like WIP. Simply Chic and sharp. In the coming season, WIP uses lots of transparent details on the top. The mix and match textures like leather mix with chiffon are still part of the trend.
Look! The plastic cap is my favorite in the show. I WANT IT!
And finally, a group photo with all pretty Starzpeople models. Can you find out that the meanings of the finger-cross on us?
It's a STAR. Means we are STARZpeople. (ahha^ ^ )
And lastly, showing you all my self make up and hair of my style.
Hope you all like it.
With love,
Kayan

沒有留言:
張貼留言